Taking the Lead: Economic Value of Certification
Join us at the James J. Hill Center in association with the WBDC, on Thursday, June 15th from 9AM to 10AM (doors open at 8:30AM / light breakfast served) for a FREE panel discussion with Women Entrepreneurs on the economic value of certification. This important topic will be moderated by local entrepreneur Junita Flowers and will cover up to date and important information on what certification can mean for you and your business. She will be joined by four top notch women in business sharing their experience and journey. A discussion you don’t want to miss!
RSVP NOW OR VISIT JJHILL.ORG/CALENDAR
- Get the real perspective from women who have taken the steps to certification
- Hear about their successes and learn from their failures
- Understand what opportunities and possibilities are available
- Know your options and next steps
- Network with other experienced and connected women entrepreneurs
Junita Flowers - Owner, Favorable Treats
Junita is a writer, speaker, entrepreneur and a mom. With more than 20 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations, she spent her career advocating for families and leading social change initiatives.