The Business Women’s Circle®
The Business Women's Circle® for Executives provides support to members as they develop their skills in business, leadership and life. Under the guidance of a skilled facilitator and the assistance of peers, members receive coaching, share best practices, and hold each other accountable. Using a holistic approach, members will be more successful and satisfied in their positions.
The BWC® for Executives is open to women who are leaders in their organization. They are leaders of a department or key team or up an coming leaders, and are open to learning through feedback from others.
The success of The Business Women's Circle® depends on its Circle members. The number one criteria is that members are committed to the group. They must be fully engaged in the Circle and willing to dedicate time each month to attend meetings. All meetings are confidential.
- To help members grow professionally and personally.
- To take a holistic view of development and develop their roles as leaders and their leadership skills.
- To be held accountable for development.
- To provide a forum where they can work through issues they are facing with advice from peers.
- Comprised of an intimate group of 12 members representing diverse businesses.
- Facilitated by a professional trained for The BWC Circle process.
- Meets monthly for 10 months (we do not meet in July and December).
- Three hours focused on business and personal growth.
- Uses tools from a variety of sources such as Strengths Finder, Kolbe A, Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), custom developed tools, etc.
How do I apply?
Members are invited after an initial interview by The BWC Executive Director. To start, please click on "Join The BWC®" to complete the initial application form. We will then connect with you to set up an interview time.