To provide a forum where business women act as peer advisors by sharing insight and experiences focused on the achievement of their business goals.
The BWC will attempt to make each group diverse by industry, age, ethnicity, race, and experience.
Together we will:
- Pursue business goals
- Grow personally and professionally
Circle meetings are:
- Comprised of 12-14 members.
- Facilitated by a professional.
- Held monthly for 10 months, plus one annual forum .
- Three hours focused on business, following an established protocol.
- Using tools from the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) from Traction by Gino Wickman.
- Providing time for members to share immediate issues that need to be addressed.