To provide a forum where business women act as peer advisors by sharing insight and experiences focused on the achievement of their business goals.
The BWC will attempt to make each group diverse by industry, age, ethnicity, race, and experience
Together we will:
- Pursue business goals
- Grow personally and professionally
Chapter meetings are:
- Comprised of 10-12 members.
- Facilitated by a professional.
- Held monthly for 10 months, plus one annual forum, and holiday party
- Two and a half hours plus 30 minutes for networking.
- Focused on business, following an established protocol.
- Provide time for members to share immediate needs.